- Serves: 4
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 200 ml double cream
- 150 g mascarpone
- 4 tbsp icing sugar
- 1 lemon, juice and zest
- 200 g strawberries, hulled and halved
- 2 pieces stem ginger, finely chopped
- 9 strawberries, chilled for garnishing
1. Lightly whip the cream. Place the mascarpone in a bowl and add icing sugar, lemon juice and zest. Mix to combine.
2. Gently fold the cream and ginger into the lemon mascarpone mix. Add the strawberries and icing sugar to the food processor and blend until smooth.
3. Spoon into lemon mouse into a glass bowl and pour in the strawberry coulis, making swirls. Serve with chilled strawberries.
Rate This Recipe