- Serves: 4
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Effort: easy
For the main:
- 4 haddock fillets, each 200g
- 1 lemon
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp chopped parsley
- 450 g frozen peas
- 6 tbsp crème fraîche
- 3 tbsp chopped mint
- black pepper
1. Preheat the oven to 220ºC/Gas 7.
2. Place the haddock on a lightly oiled non-stick baking sheet. Season the haddock with salt and freshly ground pepper.
3. Cut four slices from the lemon and place a lemon slice on top of each fish fillet. Sprinkle over the parsley and drizzle over the olive oil.
4. Roast the haddock for 6-8 minutes until cooked through.
5. Meanwhile, bring a saucepan of salted water to the boil. Add the frozen peas, return to the boil and cook for 3-4 minutes. Drain.
6. In a food processor blend together the peas, crème fraiche and mint forming a coarse puree.
7. Divide the pea puree among four serving plates, then top with the roast haddock fillets. Squeeze the juice from the remaining lemon half over the haddock and serve at once.
Rate This Recipe