- Serves: 4
- Cook Time: 5 minutes
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 4 fillets lemon sole
- plain flour, for dusting
- knob of butter
- 50 g small capers
- 2 lemons, peeled, flesh chopped into bite-sized pieces
- 50 g flat leaf parsley, chopped
- 50 g small croutons
1. Dust the fillets of lemon sole on both sides with a little flour.
2. Melt the butter in a frying pan. Add the lemon sole and cook for 1 ½ minutes each side. Remove from pan and keep warm.
3. Add capers to the hot frying pan, tossing in the buttery juices. Add the lemon and parsley and toss together for about 30 seconds. Pour this mixture over the fish and serve with croutons.
Rate This Recipe