- Serves: 4
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Effort: easy
- knob butter
- 1 clove garlic, peeled and finely chopped
- 700 g lemon sole, skinned and filleted
- 1 large lemon, juice only
- 225 ml double cream
- 75 g parmesan, grated
- 2 tbsp finely chopped parsley
- 4 stalks purple sprouting broccoli, trimmed of lower woody stalks
1. Melt the butter in a frying pan until foaming, then add the garlic and fry for 2-3 minutes, or until softened.
2. Lay the sole fillets in the pan. Squeeze over the lemon juice and season with salt and freshly ground black pepper.
3. Pour over the cream and sprinkle over the parmesan. Cook gently for 5-6 minutes, turning the fish over halfway through cooking, or until the fish is cooked through.
4. Cook the broccoli in a pan of boiling salted water for 5-6 minutes, or until tender but with a bit of bite.
5. To serve, place the fish onto serving plates and pour over the creamy cheese sauce. Sprinkle over the chopped parsley and serve with the cooked broccoli.
Rate This Recipe