- Serves: 2 as a main or 4 as a starter
- Cook Time: 5 minutes
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 110 g fresh leaves of basil
- 150 ml extra virgin olive oil
- 50 g pistachio nuts
- 1 cloves garlic
- 50 freshly grated parmesan
- 4 fillets lemon sole
Tips and Suggestions
You can also use a classic pine nut pesto to make this recipe. Alternatively, try making it from coriander, olive oil, hazelnuts and lemon juice
1. Firstly make the pesto by placing the basil, olive oil, pistachios, garlic, a little salt and parmesan to a food processor and blend for 2 minutes.
2. Place the fillets in a large bowl and pour the pistachio pesto over them and baste well.
3. Place a frying pan over a high heat and add the fillets to the pan. Cook on each side for 2 minutes. Then serve immediately.
Rate This Recipe