- Serves: 4-6
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 250 ml double cream
- 2 lemons, zest and juice
- 6 tbsp mascarpone
- 6 tbsp lemon curd
- 4 tbsp icing sugar
- 4 sprigs mint, fresh, to decorate
1. Whip the double cream until it forms soft peaks.
2. Beat the lemon zest and juice, mascarpone, lemon curd and icing sugar together until smooth.
3. Fold the whipped cream into the mixture until thoroughly combined.
4. Spoon into individual dessert glasses and decorate each with a sprig of mint.
Rate This Recipe