- Serves: Makes about 2 litres
- Prep Time: 10 minutes plus chilling
- Effort: easy
- 6 unwaxed lemons, cut into chunks
- sugar, to taste
- handful of ice cubes
- 750ml-1 litre cold water
1. Put the chopped lemons in a blender, peel and all. Add sugar to taste and blitz. (After making this a couple of times you will know exactly how much sugar to add.)
2. Add a few ice cubes, pour in some water and blitz again.
3. Taste and add more water, lemon or sugar if needed.
4. Pour into a glass jug and chill before serving.
Rate This Recipe