- Serves: 4-6
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 12 stalks lemongrass
- 4 tbsp groundnut oil
- 150 g Thai basil
- 150 g roasted almonds
- 4-6 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 250 g rice noodles, pre-soaked and drained
1. Peel off the tough outer casing on the lemongrass stalks. Chop the stalks, retaining the white bulbous part of the stalk and discarding the fibrous remainder.
2. Place the lemongrass in a food processor and blend into a paste. Process into a smooth purée.
3. Add the groundnut oil, basil, roasted almonds, garlic and sesame oil and blend into a paste. Season with salt.
4. Toss the rice noodles with the lemongrass pesto and serve.
Rate This Recipe