- Serves: 4-6
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 12 stalks lemongrass, roughly chopped
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 150 ml yogurt
- 150 ml soured cream
- small bunch of chives or chervil, finely chopped
- 1 small red chilli, finely chopped
- tortilla chips, to serve
1. Purée the lemongrass in a food processor. Place the lemongrass puree in a cheesecloth or muslin square and squeeze firmly, extracting and reserving the lemongrass oil.
2. Add a teaspoon of the lemongrass oil and a tablespoon of olive oil to the sour cream. Add the chives and mix well.
3. Add a teaspoon of the lemongrass oil to the yogurt. Add the chilli and mix well.
4. Serve the two dips with tortilla chips.
5. Store the remaining lemongrass oil for future use.
Rate This Recipe