- Serves: 4
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 300 g trimmed leeks, finely sliced
- 200 ml light vegetable stock
- 200 g trimmed brussels sprouts
- 2 tbsp freshly squeezed lemon juice
- salt and black pepper
1. Place the leeks in a large saucepan and add the stock. Bring to the boil, cover and simmer on a low heat for 5 minutes before adding the sprouts.
2. Stir, replace the cover and simmer again for 4-5 minutes until starting to soften. Drain then season and stir in the lemon juice, just before serving.
Rate This Recipe