- Cook Time: 25 minutes
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 50 ml extra virgin olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1 bunch flat-leaf parsley, chopped
- 2 fresh chillies, chopped
- 1 can plum tomatoes
- 540 g can lentils, drained and rinsed
- 200 ml water
1. In a saucepan, heat the olive oil. Add garlic, parsley and chilli peppers and sauté for a few minutes.
2. Add plum tomatoes and juices from the tin. With the back of a wooden spoon, break up the tomatoes into little chunks.
3. Add the lentils and season with salt and pepper. Add water and allow to cook for approximately 15 - 20 minutes until the soup has thickened.
Rate This Recipe