- Serves: 4
- Cook Time: 1 hour 20 minutes , including baking the potatoes
- Prep Time: 40 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 4 clove garlic, crushed
- 2 baking potatoes, cooked
- 1 tsp white wine vinegar
- 100 ml olive oil
- 600 ml chicken stock
- 2 large onions, thinly sliced
- 12 pork sausages
- 2 tbsp cornflour
- 2 tbsp parsley, chopped
1. Scoop out the filling from the hot potatoes, mash and mix with the garlic and vinegar.
2. Slowly beat in the olive oil and keep warm.
3. Meanwhile, pour the stock into a saucepan and add the onions.
4. Bring to the boil and then add the sausages and cook for 5-10 minutes.
5. Remove the sausages and continue to cook the stock and onions.
6. Dry the sausages and cook over barbecue or in a griddle pan with a splash of olive oil.
7. Mix the cornflour with a little water to create a smooth paste and then stir this into the hot stock until thickened.
8. Add the parsley.
9. Divide the potato evenly amongst 4 warmed dinner plates, top with 3 sausages each and serve with the sauce.
Rate This Recipe