- Serves: 4
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 1 large celeriac
- 8 tbsp fromage frais
- 1 tbsp Dijon mustard, or other smooth mustard
- ï¿½ lemons
- 15 g sprigs flat leaf parsley
- salt, and pepper
1. Peel the celeriac and cut into wedges. Use a food processor fitted with a grating disc to grate the vegetable into long elegant strands.
2. Combine the fromage frais, mustard, a squeeze of lemon juice and some salt and pepper in a large mixing bowl and beat until well combined. Adjust the seasoning to taste, adding more mustard or lemon juice as desired.
3. Tip the grated celeriac into the bowl and stir to coat with the dressing. Pick the leaves from the parsley sprigs and stir them into the celeriac. Adjust the seasoning to taste, again adding more lemon juice if desired.
4. Arrange the celeriac mixture on a serving dish and garnish with a few strips of zest from the lemon half and a few grindings of black pepper before serving at room temperature.
Rate This Recipe