- Serves: 2
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 250 g fresh tagliatelle
- 1 tbsp Italian olive oil
- 80 g cooked ham
- 150 g cream cheese, e.g. Philadelphia Light
- 1 tsp salt and black pepper, or to taste
- 2 tbsp grated parmesan
1. Cook the pasta in salted boiling water until al dente, according to the instructions on the packet.
2. In the meantime, heat the olive oil in a frying pan and gently fry the ham until slightly crispy. Add the soft cheese.
3. Season with salt and pepper and allow the mixture to simmer until you have created a smooth and creamy sauce. If the mixture is too thick, add 1-2 tablespoons of cold water to thin it.
4. Drain the pasta, toss it into the sauce and quickly stir well together. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and serve immediately.
Rate This Recipe