- Serves: 4
- Cook Time: 30 minutes
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 2 tbsp plain flour
- 2 tsp paprika
- 8 chicken legs
- 2 red onions, cut into wedges
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tsp grated ginger
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 2 tbsp honey
- 125 ml chicken stock
- 1 lime, cut into thin wedges
- steamed rice
- Asian steamed baby greens
- coriander leaves
1. Preheat the oven to 220C/200C fan/gas 7.
2. Mix the flour and paprika and season with salt and pepper. Dust the chicken legs in the flour and then put in a large roasting tin with the onions.
3. Drizzle with the olive oil and roast for 20 minutes, turning the chicken once during this time.
4. Mix together the ginger, garlic, honey and chicken stock. Pour over the chicken and add the lime wedges to the tin. Roast for another 10 minutes, or until the chicken is golden and glazed.
5. Serve with steamed rice, greens and lots of coriander leaves.
Are you a fan of this recipe? Then you'll love all of our other chicken recipes.
Rate This Recipe