- Serves: 4
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Effort: medium
- 200 g leaves basil
- 150 ml extra virgin Italian olive oil
- handful of sun-dried tomatoes, in oil
- black pepper, to taste
- 500 g dried linguine
- 100 g parmesan shavings
1. Place the basil leaves in a large bowl. Add the olive oil, the sun-dried tomatoes and season with salt and pepper. Set aside.
2. Cook the pasta in salted boiling water until al dente. Drain, place the pasta in the bowl with the basil dressing and mix well.
3. Serve immediately with the shaved Parmesan.
Rate This Recipe