- Serves: 4
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 500 g linguine
- 1 red chilli, finely diced
- 3 cloves garlic
- 3 tinned anchovies, canned
- 50 ml olive oil, plus extra for drizzling
- 200 g king prawns
- bunches coriander, for the garnish
1. Bring a pan of water to the boil, add a pinch of salt and cook the linguine until just tender - about 10 minutes. Tip the pasta into a colander
2. While the linguine is cooking, finely dice the red chilli and crush the garlic cloves.
3. Heat the olive oil in a large saucepan and add the garlic, chilli and anchovies. Stir and fry for about 2 minutes.
4. Add the prawns and stir for another minute. Tip the drained pasta into the pan, stir well and add the chopped coriander. Finish with an extra drizzle of olive oil, and accompany with a crisp green salad.
Rate This Recipe