- Serves: 4
- Cook Time: 5 minutes
- Prep Time: 30 minutes plus chilling
- Effort: easy
- 225 g blueberries
- 3 tbsp Splenda granulated sweetener
- 150 g strawberries, hulled and sliced
- 150 g raspberries
- 6 slices medium-cutwhite bread
- cream or yogurt, to serve
1. Put the blueberries and sweetener into a saucepan with 1 tablespoon of cold water. Cook gently until juice just begins to run from the fruit this will take about 23 minutes. Remove from the heat and add the strawberries and raspberries. Leave to cool.
2. Stamp out circles from the bread, using biscuit cutters, to fit into four individual pudding basins. You need four circles of about 5cm, four circles of about 6cm and four of about 7.5cm.
3. Put the small bread circles into the individual pudding basins. Divide half the fruit mixture over the basins. Layer the medium-sized bread circles on top, then spoon in the remaining fruit. Top with the large bread circles, then spoon any remaining fruit juice over. Cover with clingfilm and refrigerate for several hours, or overnight.
4. To serve, run a knife around the inside of each basin and turn out the puddings onto individual plates. Great served with single cream or yogurt.
Rate This Recipe