- Serves: 4
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Prep Time: 35 minutes
- Effort: hard
- 4 small live lobster
- 140 g breadcrumbs, toasted
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 4 tbsp butter, melted
- 125 g parsley, hopped
- zest of 1 lemons, grated
- 1 tsp paprika
1. Cut the lobsters in half lengthways starting from the head. Discard the intestinal vein and the head sac. Scoop out the tomalley and any coral, and reserve for use in a soup or sauce. Crack the claws.
2. Combine the remaining ingredients in a bowl.
3. Heat a ridged stovetop grill pan. Preheat the grill in the oven.
4. Place the lobsters shell side down on the stovetop grill. Grill for 5 minutes. Flip them over and grill the meat side for approximately 4 minutes.
5. Place shell side down in a heat-proof shallow dish or grill pan. Spread the gratin mix over the meat side.
6. Place under the preheated grill, and grill for 2 minutes or until beginning to colour.
Rate This Recipe