- Serves: makes 10 - 15
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 1 baguette
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp fennel seeds
- 1 tsp poppy seeds
- 1 tsp sesame seeds
1. Preheat the oven to 200C/gas 6
2. Slice the baguette on the bias into 10cm long slices and lay on a baking tray.
3. Brush each side of each slice with olive oil and garlic and sprinkle the seeds on both sides.
4. Bake in the oven for 5-10 minutes until golden brown.
5. Cool, season with salt and pepper and serve.
Rate This Recipe