- Serves: 8
- Prep Time: 15 minutes plus 2 hrs chilling
- Effort: easy
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 2 tinned anchovies
- 0.5 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 2 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 2 tbsp honey
- 40 g parmesan, grated
- 100 g bio low-fat plain yogurt
- 2 heads romaine lettuce
- 115 g croutons, low fat
Tips and Suggestions
Are you trying to eat more healthily? For inspiration, see our favourite healthy recipes
1. First make the dressing. Place the garlic, anchovies, ground pepper, lemon juice, mustard, honey, Parmesan and yogurt in a blender and process till smooth. Chill for at least two hours.
2. Rinse the lettuce, drain and spin dry. Cut crossways and refrigerate until needed.
3. Toss the lettuce together with the dressing and croutons. Serve.
Rate This Recipe