- Serves: 2
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 3 scoops of rich chocolate ice cream
- 4 halves of canned or really ripe fresh pears, (small ones, peeled and cored)
- 175 ml milk, or single cream
- grated white chocolate, for sprinkling
- grated dark chocolate, or half a flake bar, for sprinkling
1. Place the ice cream, pears and milk in an electric blender and process until smooth.
2. Pour the smoothie into two tall glasses, sprinkle with grated white and dark chocolate and serve at once.
Rate This Recipe