- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 1 large bunch mint leaves, roughly torn, plus extra for garnish
- 2 limes, cut into 8 wedges
- 125 g frozen raspberries
- 24 lychees
- 8 tbsp caster sugar
- 2 large handfuls of ice cubes, plus extra to serve
- 250 ml white rum
- 1.4 litres soda water
1. Chill 8 tall cocktail glasses in the fridge.
2. Place the mint leaves into a large measuring jug.
3. Add the lime wedges, raspberries, lychees and the sugar to the jug and use the end of a rolling pin to muddle the ingredients together.
4. Add the ice and pour over the rum.
5. Slowly pour in the soda water and stir well.
6. Put two ice cubes into each glass. Top each glass with the mojito and decorate with mint leaves. Place a straw in each glass and serve immediately.
Rate This Recipe