- Serves: makes 3 tbsp
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 1 tbsp green cardamom seeds
- 1 tsp black peppercorns
- 1 tsp black cumin seeds
- 1 tsp cloves
- 5 cm piece cassia bark, or cinnamon stick
- 1/3 tsp whole nutmeg
Tips and Suggestions
You can buy the cardamom seeds, already podded, from Indian grocers
1. Put all the spices in a clean coffee grinder, spice grinder or pestle and mortar.
2. Grind as finely as possible, in batches if necessary.
3. Store in a small, tightly lidded jar in a cool, dark place.
Rate This Recipe