- Serves: a crowd
- Prep Time: 10 minutes 24 hours marinating
- Effort: easy
- 1 big watermelon
- Mahiki Gold rum
1. Bore two 2.5cm-diameter holes in the watermelon, about 5cm apart.
2. Turn the watermelon upside down in the sink and allow the juices to drain for 1-2 hours.
3. Once drained, stick the open bottle of rum upside down in one of the holes and allow the watermelon to get drunk for 24 hours. Refrigerate the melon while the flesh is macerating.
4. To serve, cut the chilled watermelon into slices and eat with your fingers.
Rate This Recipe