- Serves: 6
- Prep Time: 10 minutes plus 2-3 hours freezing
- Effort: easy
- 2 bananas, peeled and chopped
- 3 mango, peeled and chopped
- 280 g thick natural or vanilla yogurt
1. Place the banana and mango in a sealed container and freeze for 2'3 hours or until frozen.
2. Place the frozen fruit and yogurt in a blender or food processor and blend until smooth. Serve immediately or place in a sealed container and freeze. After freezing allow to soften for 5 minutes before serving.
For more Donna Hay recipes and to view her range of cookery books, visit Donna Hay's website
Rate This Recipe