- Serves: 4-5
- Cook Time: 25 minutes
- Prep Time: 15 minutes plus cooling
- Effort: medium
- 30 g sugar
- 325 ml double cream
- 150 ml fresh or canned mango purée
- 3 egg yolks
- 1 egg
1. Preheat the oven to 110°C/gas 1/4.
2. Mix the sugar, cream and mango purée in a saucepan and bring to the boil. Remove from the heat.
3. Whisk the egg yolks and the whole egg in a large bowl.
4. Slowly add the boiled mixture to the eggs little by little, whisking continuously until well mixed.
5. Pour the mixture into a baking dish and bake for 20 minutes. Set aside to cool.
6. When ready to serve, use a cutter to cut the dessert into the desired shape. Use a palette knife to lift onto serving plates.
Rate This Recipe