- Serves: 4
- Prep Time: 10 minutes (plus roasting time for peppers)
- Effort: easy
- 1 jalapeño pepper, seeds removed and roughly chopped
- 75 g roasted red peppers, (or chillies, if you prefer), roughly chopped
- 75 g red onions, roughly chopped
- 1 tbsp lime juice
- 225 g mango, finely chopped
- 2 tbsp mint, chopped
1. Blend the jalapeno, roasted peppers and red onion in a food processor to your preferred consistency.
2. Stir in the lime juice and finely chopped mango.
3. Add the freshly chopped mint and salt to taste.
Rate This Recipe