- Serves: 2
- Cook Time: 10 minutes plus cooking time for parsnips and sugar snap peas
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 60 ml maple syrup
- 1/2 tsp dried red chilli flakes
- 2 200g chicken breast fillets, trimmed
- roasted parsnips and steamed sugar snap peas, to serve
1. Place the maple syrup and chilli along with 60ml water in a non-stick frying pan over medium heat. Season with salt and pepper. Bring to a simmer and add the chicken. Cook for 45 minutes each side or until chicken is cooked through.
2. Serve the chicken with the pan sauce, roasted parsnips and steamed sugar snap peas.
For more Donna Hay recipes and to view her range of cookery books, visit Donna Hay's website
Rate This Recipe