- Serves: 4
- Prep Time: 20 minutes plus at least 24 hrs marinating
- Effort: easy
- 400 g fillet steak
- juice of 3 whole lemons
- 2 red chillies, finely chopped
- 10 tbsp olive oil
- salted capers
- 200 g green beans, (boiled, drained, cooled)
- 200 g rocket
- 4 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 3 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- black pepper
1. Cut the fillet steak into 8 slices and, using a cook's mallet, flatten each slice until they are each about 2mm thick.
2. Place the meat in a shallow dish. Add the lemon juice, chillies, olive oil and capers. Cover with cling film and leave in the refrigerator to marinate for at least 24 hours.
3. The following day place the rocket and green beans in a large bowl. Toss with the extra-virgin olive oil, balsamic vinegar, salt and freshly ground pepper.
4. Take four serving plates and place two slices of the meat on the top of each plate and top with a handful of beans and rocket mixture. Serve.
Rate This Recipe