- Serves: 4
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Prep Time: 15 minutes plus overnight marinating
- Effort: easy
- 2 noisettes of lamb
- 1 red onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 tsp five spice powder, (a bought mix of black peppercorns, cloves,
- 1 tbsp sunflower oil
- 1 tsp ground ginger
- 1 lemon, juice only
- 1 bottles red wine
- French bread
1. Place the lamb in a large ceramic dish.
2. Whisk together the rest of the ingredients and pour over the lamb.
3. Cover with cling film and leave overnight at room temperature for about 12 hours.
4. Heat the barbecue or grill until the coals are white or the grill is hot.
5. Place the noisettes on/under the heat and cook for about 15 minutes, until cooked, but still pink on the inside.
6. To serve: slice thickly and serve with French bread split in half and salad.
Rate This Recipe