- Serves: 4
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Effort: easy
- large can olives, drained
- 1 tsp coriander seeds
- 1 clove garlic, very thinly sliced
- 1 red chilli, very finely chopped
- 1 tsp thyme, leaves onlyor 1 tbsp dill
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp red wine vinegar
1. Place the olives in a serving bowl.
2. Lightly crush the coriander seeds and add to the olives with the garlic, chilli, herbs, olive oil and vinegar. Combine well.
3. Chill in the fridge for at least an hour and serve at room temperature.
Rate This Recipe