- Serves: Makes 24
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Prep Time: 10 minutes plus 30 mins marinating
- Effort: easy
- 24 shop-bought fresh tortellini, (any colour or flavour)
- 24 sun-blushed tomatoes
- 24 black or green olives, pitted
- freshly ground black pepper
For the marinade:
- grated zest of 1 lemons
- 3 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- freshly ground salt and black pepper
1. Cook the tortellini in boiling salted water according to the packet instructions. Once they are cooked, drain and rinse well under cold water to cool them down quickly. Place in a bowl and mix with the marinade ingredients. This can now be covered and left to marinate for about 30 minutes.
2. Once marinated, thread one tortellini, a sun-blushed tomato and an olive onto each skewer. Season with a twist of black pepper and arrange on a platter. Cover and keep at room temperature until needed.
Rate This Recipe