- Prep Time: 15 minutes plus freezing time
- Effort: easy
- 500 ml whipping cream
- 325 g Seville orange marmalade
- 30 g icing sugar
- ½ lemons, juice only
- 2 tbsp orange flower water
1. Whisk the cream, marmalade and icing sugar together in a bowl with an electric beater. The marmalade will completely break down with the action of the beaters. Whisk until the mixture is thicker but still floppy, then add the lemon juice (the acid in the juice will thicken the mixture immediately, so it's important not to overbeat it prior to this). Add the flower water.
2. Spoon the mixture a broad, shallow container and freeze. This ice-cream sets quite hard, so you will need to take it out of the freezer about 20 minutes before you want to use it.
Rate This Recipe