- Cook Time: 5 minutes
- Prep Time: 15 minutes plus 1 hr cooling
- Effort: easy
- 115 g unsalted butter
- 100 g all-butter biscuits, crushed
- 115 g desiccated coconut
- 400 g can sweetened condensed milk
- 220 g miniature marshmallows, or larger marshmallows, cut into chunks
- 140 g white chocolate
1. Mix together the butter, biscuits, coconut and condensed milk, then pour into a rectangular baking tray lined with baking paper. Refrigerate to harden.
2. Once cold, sprinkle the marshmallows over the biscuit mixture. Melt the white chocolate (in the microwave or in a heatproof bowl over a pan of simmering water) and spread over the marshmallows. Leave to cool for about 1 hour, preferably not in a refrigerator, as the humidity may spoil the chocolate.
Rate This Recipe