- Effort: medium
- 1 packets yellow or white marzipan
- yellow, green, blue and red food colouring
1. Twist lengths of green gardening wire with a loop at the top from which to hang your Christmas decoration.
2. Shape the marzipan around the wire to form fruits - pears, apples, lemons - whatever takes your fancy. Leave to set and go hard, preferably for 2-3 days.
3. Use a paintbrush to paint on the food colouring and leave on a rack to dry.
4. Thread ribbon through the wire loops and hang from the branches of your Christmas tree.
Rate This Recipe