- Serves: 1
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 1 tsp vegetable oil
- 1 spring onions, finely sliced
- 1 chillies, red or green
- 1 clove garlic, microplaned or finely chopped
- 0.25 tsp turmeric
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 1 tsp ground coriander
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 pinches coriander, chopped for sprinkling over
1. Preheat the grill.
2. Heat the oil in a non-stick frying pan 20-27cm in diameter and fry the spring onion, chilli and turmeric until soft. Add the other spices and fry for another minute stirring occasionally.
3. Add the beaten eggs, swirling the pan to help the eggs set underneath.
4. When the omelette is nearly set, flash it under a hot grill to finish it off, and serve with fresh coriander and chapattis.
Rate This Recipe