- Serves: 4
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 4 King Edward potatoes
- black pepper
- knob of butter
- dash of cream
- dash of milk
1. Peel the potatoes, cut each potato into eight pieces and refresh under cool water.
2. Boil in a pan of salted boiling water until the potatoes start to break up.
3. Strain the boiled potato and place in a dry saucepan.
4. Stir the potatoes until they appear translucent and then mash then with a masher.
5. Add a knob of butter, a dash of cream and milk and continue mashing until you achieve a peaking consistency.
6. Season with salt and freshly ground pepper and serve.
Rate This Recipe