- Serves: 4
- Cook Time: 5 minutes
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 300 g green beans
- 1 handful mixed hazelnuts, almonds and pine nuts
- 100 g black olive
- 1 capers capers
- olive oil, to taste
- 1 squeeze lemon juice
1. In a saucepan of boiling salted water, cook the beans for just a few minutes to keep them nice and crunchy, then drain.
2. Meanwhile, crush the hazelnuts and almonds by putting them separately in a freezer bag and bashing them with a rolling pin or similar heavy object. Throw the crushed nuts in a bowl and add the pine nuts.
3. Chop the olives roughly and add them to the bowl along with the capers.
4. Add the drained beans to the bowl and dress with the olive oil, lemon juice and some pepper. Toss then serve hot, warm or cold.
Rate This Recipe