- Serves: 1-2
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Effort: easy
- ½ cauliflower, separated into large florets
- 1 yellow courgette, sliced
- 1 green courgette, sliced
- 3 thin discs aubergines
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- few sprigs basil, plus 1 tbsp finely chopped basil stalks
- 1 wet garlic, peeled and quartered
- ½ red peppers, seeds removed halved
- ½ yellow peppers, seeds removed halved
- 150 g Greek-style yogurt
- 1 lime, juice and zest
- 1 beef fillet steak
- 1 small handful feta cheese, crumbled
1. Cook the cauliflower in a pan of boiling salted water for 4-5 minutes, or until tender. Drain and set aside.
2. Grill the slices of courgettes and peppers on a hot griddle pan for 2-3 minutes on both sides, or until tender and chargrilled on all sides. Transfer the vegetables to a bowl, drizzle over the olive oil and season with salt and freshly ground black pepper. Add a few sprigs of basil, then toss together and cover the bowl with cling film. Set aside.
3. Place the yoghurt, lime juice and zest, basil stalks into a bowl and mix together. Season, to taste, with salt and freshly ground black pepper.
4. Season the steak with salt and freshly ground black pepper, brush with oil and cook on the griddle for 2-3 minutes on both sides (for rare) with the garlic, or until cooked to your liking and the garlic is crisp and golden brown. Set the steak aside to rest, then place the garlic into the bowl with the vegetables and mix together.
5. To serve, mix the cooked cauliflower and feta into the vegetables and spoon onto a serving plate. Thickly slice the steak and arrange alongside the vegetables. Drizzle over the yoghurt dressing and serve.
Rate This Recipe