- Serves: 8
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 1 orange-fleshed melon, (such as Charentais)
- 50 g watercress, torn into sprigs
- 50 g rocket
- 8-12 slices of Parma ham
- 225 g parmesan, roughly crumbled
- 3 tbsp extra virgin olive oil, plus extra for drizzling
- freshly ground black pepper
- garlic bread, to serve (optional)
1. Halve the melon, scoop out the seeds, cut into thin slices and cut off the peel. Pour over half of the olive oil.
2. Arrange on a large platter and top with the watercress and rocket and the roughly torn Parma ham.
3. Scatter over the Parmesan cheese and finish with a generously grinding of black pepper and a drizzle of olive oil. Serve with the garlic bread.
Rate This Recipe