- Serves: 2
- Prep Time: 15 minutes plus chilling time
- Effort: easy
- 100 ml coconut cream
- 2 tsp caster sugar
- 1/2 tsp fresh lime juice, or to taste
- 300 g honeydew melons
- 100 g seedless red grapes
- 100 g green seedless grapes
- 10 basil
- 10 small mint leaves
1. Combine the coconut cream, caster sugar and lime juice in a mixing bowl and stir until smooth. Cover and place in the fridge or freezer to chill thoroughly.
2. Just before serving time, de-seed and peel the melon, and cut the flesh into bite-sized chunks. Pick the grapes from their stalks and combine with the melon in a mixing bowl, stirring gently.
3. Arrange the fruit on serving plates or one large dish. Pour the very cold coconut cream sauce over the fruit. Scatter with the fresh herbs, tearing them in half if large, and serve immediately.
Rate This Recipe