- Serves: 4
- Cook Time: 25 minutes
- Prep Time: 35 minutes including roasting the peppers
- Effort: easy
- 3 orange peppers, halved and roasted
- 4 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 small ripeGalia orCharentais melon
- 100 g rocket
- 125 g slices of Parma ham
- 50 g pecorino cheese, crumbled
- 1 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- finely ground black pepper
- hot crusty bread, to serve
Preheat the oven to 200C/gas 6. Cut the peppers in half, remove the seeds and cut in half again. Place in a roasting tray, drizzle over half of the oil and roast for 25 minutes or so, until soft.
2. Cut the melon in half and scoop out seeds. Cut each half into 4 wedges.
3. Arrange the rocket onto 4 serving plates or a large platter and top with the melon, orange pepper and ham.
4. Scatter over the Pecorino cheese and drizzle with the remaining oil and balsamic vinegar. Finish with a generous grinding of black pepper and serve with hot crusty bread.
Rate This Recipe