- Serves: 6
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 2 melons, such as canteloupe or honeydew, seeds removed and each cut into 9 wedges
- 18 fine slices of prosciutto ham
- 100 g rocket
- 200 g pecorino cheese
- 3 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tbsp balsamic vinegar
1. Arrange the melon slices on a serving plate together with the prosciutto ham then sprinkle over the rocket leaves.
2. Using a potato peeler, shave the pecorino cheese over the rocket.
3. Mix together the olive oil and balsamic vinegar then drizzle over the dish to serve.
Want to find more recipes like this? Take a look at our great selection of starter recipes.
Rate This Recipe