- Serves: 1
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 1 flour tortillas
- 3 tbsp tomato salsa
- 1 frankfurter
- 1 tbsp mustard, American-style
- 50 g freshly grated cheese, such as Emmenthal, Monterey or Cheddar
1. Preheat the oven to 180C/gas 4.
2. Spread the tortilla with the spicy tomato salsa.
3. Place a frankfurter sausage on top, add a squirt of American-style mustard and sprinkle over the grated cheese.
4. Fold the tortilla over the sausage, place on a baking sheet and bake in the oven for 10 minutes until the tortilla is hot and crispy. Serve at once.
Rate This Recipe