- Cook Time: 5 minutes
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 100 g dark, milk or white chocolate, broken into pieces
- dried fruit, such as cranberries, raisins, sultanas or candied peel
- chopped crystallised ginger
- nuts, such as shelled whole (or chopped) almonds, hazelnuts, pistachios, walnuts or pecans
- pinch dried red chilli flakes
- pinch cinnamon, or ginger
- pinch sea salt, flakes
- a little edible gold leaf
1. Place the chocolate in a heatproof bowl set over a saucepan of water. Heat the water until it just begins to boil, then remove from the heat and allow the chocolate to melt slowly in the bowl, stirring from time to time.
2. Line a baking tray with baking parchment. Carefully drop a teaspoonful of liquid chocolate on 1 corner of the paper ' it will spread out slightly to form a small disc. Repeat with the rest of the chocolate, then while the chocolate is still liquid, decorate the discs with your chosen toppings.
3. Allow to set in a cool place, then carefully lift them off the paper to serve.
Rate This Recipe