- Serves: 2
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 1 Merguez sausages, very thinly sliced
- 3 eggs
- 2 tbsp full-fat milk
- 2 tbsp double cream
- 50 g butter
- salt and black pepper
1. Fry the sausage in a little oil until cooked through, then transfer to a plate with a slotted spoon to drain the fat.
2. In a bowl, whisk the eggs, milk, and cream and season with a little salt and pepper.
3. Melt the butter in a hot pan and add the egg mix when the butter starts to bubble.
4. Scramble the eggs with a wooden spoon, stirring continuously, and mix in the fried sausage.
5. Remove from the heat when the eggs are almost ready and stir. Serve immediately.
Rate This Recipe