- Serves: 4
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 300 g chicken thighs, fat trimmed
- 1 tsp Mexican chilli powder
- 4x60 g wholegrain tortillas
- 170 g red kidney beans
- 4 green shallots, thinly sliced
- 60 g low fat cheese
- 2 medium vine-ripened tomatoes, finely chopped
- 2 tbsp chopped fresh coriander
- ½ medium medium ripe avocados, stone removed
- 1 tbsp lime juice
1. Preheat oven to 200C/180 fan/gas 6. Sprinkle chicken with chilli powder. Lightly spray a large non-stick frying pan with oil and heat over high heat.
2. Cook chicken for 34 minutes each side or until golden and cooked through. Remove from pan, set aside to cool, then slice thinly.
3. Spread 1 tablespoon of tomato paste over each tortilla. Top each tortilla with beans, chicken, shallots and cheese. Place pizzas on 2 large baking trays and bake for 810 minutes or until bases are crisp and golden.
Rate This Recipe