- Serves: 4
- Cook Time: 5 minutes
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 1 tsp coriander seeds
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 limes, juice and grated rind
- 4 tomatoes, quartered
- 4 spring onions, finely chopped
- 1 cloves garlic
- 2 oranges, peeled and cut into pieces
- 75 g small black olives
- 2 flour tortillas
- 100 g feta cheese, crumbled
- 1 handfuls coriander leaves
- 1 pinches fine sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
1. In a large non-stick frying pan, toast the coriander seeds until they turn golden and release their aroma. Empty them into a cup and smash roughly with the end of a rolling pin. Stir in the olive oil, lime rind and juice and some salt and pepper.
2. Place the tomatoes, spring onions, garlic, oranges and olives in a large serving dish and pour over the dressing. Stir well and set aside.
3. Toast the flour tortillas, one at a time, in the frying pan used for the coriander, then tear the bread into small pieces. Stir into the salad, along with the feta and coriander leaves, and serve.
The Hi Lo Cookbook contains all recipes from this series, buy it now at amazon.co.uk
Rate This Recipe