- Serves: makes approx 12-18 truffles
- Prep Time: 20 minutes plus chilling
- Effort: medium
- 75 ml double cream, heated
- 100 g milk chocolate, melted in a bowl above a pan of simmering water
- 6 coffee beans
- 1 tbsp cocoa powder
1. Heat the cream in a sauce pan and add into the melted milk chocolate and set aside to cool and harden.
2. When nearly firm, roll into 12-18 balls and push a coffee bean into each one.
3. Roll in the cocoa powder and chill in the refrigerator to harden for 30 minutes.
Rate This Recipe